Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Update

So first I'll do an update for the weight thing using kinect.
I haven't been using it the past couple of weeks due to a crazy illness but I'm getting back to it today.
Last time I checked, I've lost 3 pounds!
LOOOONG way to go.

Second is my trip.
As of thursday, I will have paid it all off.
Then it's down to 99 days!
GOODBYE TRIPLE DIGITS!
So incredibly excited, you have no idea.
Still don't know which excursion to choose... it's between:

Jazz River Cruise in Prague
Cooking Class in Rome

I was going to do the cooking class but now I don't know because it's $115 while the cruise is $65.

Finally, the whole au pair thing.
I honestly don't know.
I've been in touch with a Czech family and the mom seems very nice.
My issue is that, if I do choose to do this, I want to be 100% sure the family is legitimate and that I have a clear contract with them. Want all my bases covered.
If it happens, it happens.
But I'm not getting my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment