I'd say this has probably been the worst stomach virus i've had since pneumonia in grade 5. That's saying something.
I've been sick soo much this school year, it's ridiculous. I'm thinking maybe it's this medication i started taking last sem so i'm stopping it for a while to see if it makes any difference. I've missed way too much school and i need to step it up this sem so being sick will just not do!
On a lighter note, my trip is almost paid off!
I'm so excited, you have no idea.
In a little less than 4 months, i'll be on a plane to EUROPE!!!
Some things i MUST do while in ze greatest continent in ze vorld:
- take a gondola ride in venice
- explore venice's rialto market
- eat gelato everyday in italy
- see the wooden puppets emerge from the astronomical clock in prague when the hour strikes
- walk along charles bridge in prague
- people watch while sitting in an amsterdam coffee shop
- visit amsterdam's red light district (come on, has to be done!)
- see the sun set while standing on florence's ponte vecchio
- visit a leather market in florence
- pass b/w east and west berlin at checkpoint charlie
- view berlin from the reichstag's glass dome
- view munich from the towers of frauenkirche
- visit a beer garden in munich (must learn to like beer...lol)
- enjoy homemade ice cream at dresden's pfund's dairy
- enjoy an austrain sausage in innsbruck
- explore vatican city
- walk in the footsteps of ancient romans in the pantheon

ponte vecchio, florence

pfund's dairy, dresden

charles bridge, prague

gondola, venice
No comments:
Post a Comment