#5 Tell us your three favourite colours.
Turquoise
Orange
Hot Pink
yyyeeaaa...
& when does this "challenge" become interesting?
lol I don't know if I'm supposed to write some lame little poem or something about the colours to make this interesting.
I'm not going to though, don't worry.
Poems are for yuppies who say "Oh, that's so deep" and spend hours staring at paintings of dots and lines trying to figure out what it "means."
It means that the painter can draw dots and lines & make $$$$ for doing so.
Ok, so apparently I've made apparent my hate for those type of people LOL.
This was probably made worse when I took that history of film class and was surrounded by artsy snobs with sticks up their bums.
The only kind of poetry I like comes from Dr. Seuss or music lyrics.
Sooooo... those are favourite colours.
No comments:
Post a Comment