Sitting in my room watching Ever After. I've been craving to watch a good chick flick and I love this one. So I've decided to make a top chick flick list based on my opinion in case I have a craving again to watch one... which I will... and in case whoever ends up reading this stupid thing feels like watching one!
Now, as it would take me even longer to decide the ranking of each movie, their # on the list won't matter... they're just great movies in any old order =)
MY TOP 30 CHICK FLICKS
1- love actually
2- 10 things i hate about you
3- legally blonde
4- bring it on
5- catch & release
6- titanic
7- ever after
8- miss congeniality
9- the wedding planner
10- sixteen candles
11- ps i love you
12- bridget jones diary
13- the holiday
14- 27 dresses
15- vanity fair
16- a walk to remember
17- what a girl wants
18- 2 weeks notice
19- never been kissed
20- benny & joon
21- pride & prejudice
22- kate & leopold
23- the first wives club
24- cruel intentions
25- now & then
26- the princess bride
27- the duchess
28- breakfast club
29- atonement
30- chasing liberty
& there you have it! I was originally going to make it a top 20 but I just couldn't narrow it down so... those are my top 30 picks for best chick flicks!
No comments:
Post a Comment